- The Narmada Education Campus is spread over 15 acre land near ‘Narmada’ river.
- A common canteen for entire campus.
- Classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors for presentation.
- Air conditioned auditorium of required size is available for meeting, quiz, group discussion, interview etc.
- A Cultural stage with green rooms for annual functions.
- A beautifully maintained sports ground for cricket, volleyball and other outdoor games is available to all students.
- Separate library and computer laboratory for each institution.
- Borewell for utility water requirement. RO plant and water coolers for drinking water facility at NEC
- Paved parking for two and four wheelers separately for Boys, Girls, staff and visitors.
- Ramp for physically handicapped students at each institution and canteen.
- Professional security agency along with CCTV cameras for safety and security of the Campus.
- Diesel Generator set for power supply in emergency.
- UPS (15 KVA) for computer laboratory.