Kindly click thiis link to fill up the online application form:
On getting the renewal permission from Director Technical Education Board, TEB, Gandhinagar, admission procedure for PDIS & PDIETM evening course is initiated in the month of June every year.
In June an advertisement pertaining to above admission is published in three local Gujarati Papers viz. Sandesh, Gujarat Samachar and Divybhaskar.
During admission, online form submission along with form fees are received in specified time period.
Then candidates are called for personal interview along with the copy of online filled form, form fee receipt and supporting original documents required for verification.
After this process, a merit list is prepared and shall be displayed on the website. Students shortlisted in merit list have to pay Rs. 17600/- (Rs. 15800/- Course fees + Rs. 1800/- Examination fees) through online mode. For above admission procedure please keep on watching the website.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
Post Diploma in Industrial Safety:
1. Fresh M.E. or M.Tech. or MIH or B.E., B.Tech. in any discipline of Engineering or Technology or M.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Environment or Post Diploma in Industrial Environmental Technology & Management.
2. Diploma in any discipline of Engineering or Technology or B.Sc. with Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Environment as principal subject with 2 years industrial experience.
Post Diploma in Industrial Environment Technology and Management:
1. Post Diploma in Industrial Safety.
2. Fresh M.E. or M.Tech. or B.E. or B.Tech. in any discipline of Engineering or Technology or M.Sc. in any discipline.
3. B.Sc. in any discipline or Diploma in any discipline of Engineering or Technology with 2 years experience.
The experience is to be counted after acquiring requisite qualification and should be as under:
The degree shall be from recognized Indian University which may be checked from following website (Ref. website www.goidirectory.nic.in/eduation/universities-deemed universities). Admission notices is generally issued in 3rd week of May in local newspapers.