GUIDELINE FOR APPLICANTS:
1. In case of candidates possessing more than one prescribes educational qualifications, only higher one will be considered for scrutiny.
2. Experience of the candidate as an Apprentice or Company trainee in industry / organization after acquiring the requisite qualification, will not
3. The experience must mention the details like period of service with month and year, Present designation, posting department, Nature of duties and Date/ Ref. No. and date of issue of certificate.
4.Candidates of SC/ST category are required to submit certificate thereof from competent authority.
5. For SEBC (Baxi commission) candidates, a creamy layer certificate for last completed financial year, in specified format only, from competent authority only.
6. NOC is to be obtained from present employer on the letter head of organization with reference no. and outward no, mentioning candidate’s name employee code no., designation and department.
7. The candidates who has birth place outside Gujarat State, a certificate as a proof of stay in Gujarat state since last 3 years (preceding from the date of application) to be issued by Local Mamlatdar shri.
8. Form fees should be paid through any mode to the following account details and to be submitted in specified field provided in the application form:
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Account Name: NEST BD 76
Account No.: 13140100006481.
IFSC: BARB0GNFCOM (Fifth character is zero)
MICR CODE: 392012004.
9. Further communication for accepting/rejecting of application shall be done through mail address provided in application form.
10. Applying without prescribed qualification and experience attract the rejection.